My Vivotec cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Advantages of Fogging vs traditional cleaning methods
• The broad coverage mist covers the entire area being treated leaving no surface without disinfectant
• Fogging removes the risk of cleaning personnel inadvertently missing a surface
• No risk of cross contamination, as it is a touchless process, with no rags, wipes, or mops.
• Fast application due to wide mist spread zone – e.g. disinfect a bus interior in minutes with handheld fogger, or disinfect 2000+m2/hour of interior space with electric backpack fogger.
• Significantly reduces labour cost to achieve a sanitised space
• Significantly less disinfectant use than conventional spraying
• Fogging machines are easy to use. Any staff member can do it with minimal training.
• With correct application, ULV fogging and electrostatic spraying causes no dripping or spraying stains.
• Micro droplets allow foggers/electrostatic sprayers to be used around standard office equipment such as laptops, desktops, keyboards and monitors with little clean-up required.
• Is effective not only against COVID-19, but other contact pathogens like common flu and bacterial infections such as Staphylococcus, C. diff, and E. coli
• Gives you peace of mind knowing you have protectively done all you can.