My Vivotec cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Advantages of fogging and electrostatic spraying vs traditional sanitising methods
• The broad coverage mist covers the entire area being treated leaving no surface without disinfectant
• Misting removes the risk of cleaning personnel inadvertently missing a surface
• No risk of cross contamination as it is a touchless process with no rags, wipes, or mops.
• 70% faster application than traditional spraying significantly reduces labour cost – e.g. disinfect a bus interior in minutes with handheld mister, or disinfect 2000+m2/hour of interior space with cordless electric backpack unit.
⦁ Fine mist dispersion reduces disinfectant use by over 65% compared to conventional spraying methods
• Provides all surface disinfection not only against Covid, but other contact pathogens like common flu and bacterial infections such as Staphylococcus, C. diff, and E. coli
⦁ With correct application ULV fogging and electrostatic spraying causes no dripping or spraying stains.
⦁ Micro droplets allow foggers/electrostatic sprayers to be used around standard office equipment such as laptops, desktops, keyboards and monitors with little cleanup required
• Gives you peace of mind knowing you have protectively done all you can.