Safer and more effective than bleach and quaternary ammonia, Klorsept NaDCC effervescent disinfectant tablets are a powerful and versatile disinfecting and sanitising solution. Drop the required number of tablets per litre of water into the sprayer tank to reliably release the exact disinfectant dose to create a Hospital Grade clinical disinfectant at the correct dilution for the required application (dilution ratios on opposite page). Produced in a factory compliant with pharmaceutical industry standards, the tablets provide powerful and safe high-level, broad-spectrum disinfection for rapid removal of bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, spores, and biofilms. In 2018 Klorsept NaDCC tablets were the first and only product to pass the US Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) new efficacy protocol, with a 99.9999% reduction in the number of pathogens tested in 4 minutes. The tablets are effective against pathogens such as Clostridium difficle spores, Norovirus, Candida Auris, Salmonella, tuberculosis, HIV, H1N1, Hepatitis B etc (full list available on request) Klorsept is EPA registered and included in the EPA List N: Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens AND Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2.
• Simple to use – just add the required number of tablets per litre of water as per recommended dilution rates. No need to stir, shake or measure
• Stronger – greater disinfectant effect at lower concentrations than many other chemicals
• Smaller – 1 x 650g tub of 200 tablets makes up to 200litres of general disinfectant or 50 litres of high strength Virucidal solution – easy transport and storage and no risk of chemical spills
• Safer – same pH level as human skin so will not burn or sting
• Shelf life - 3 years
• Sustainable – 100% biodegradable
• Surface – surface friendly. Will not corrode like Hypochlorite/bleach and will not leave a residue like Quats
• Toxicity rating – NaDCC achieves the Lowest EPA Inhalation Toxicity Rating, and the solution is non-irritating to eyes or skin.
• Low cost - $0.35 - $1.38/L of solution depending on dilution. Active Ingredient: 48.21% Sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione contained in an effervescent tablet – Qty 200/tub Recommended Dilution rate:
• General disinfection of cleaned critical areas eg operating theatres – 1 x tablet per litre of water = concentration 1000ppm – recommended disinfectant contact time 10min
• COVID-19 – to achieve rapid efficacy against COVID-19, dilution should be 4 x tablets per litre for a concentration of 4306ppm with disinfectant contact time of 1min
• PPE required: While Klorsept is regarded as non-toxic, but as with any situation involving airborne mist or dust it is recommended as a safeguard some PPE is still used, such as eye protection + face mask if spraying overhead or in situations where there may be high concentrations of airborne mist.
• Odour – Very light chlorine
• Mixing Hazards – None
• Ability to Ensure Accurate Dilution – Yes – tablets are premeasured per litre
• Maintenance – None. Will not corrode or clog application equipment.
• Transport – Non-Hazardous substance so transport by Common carrier including air.